Parker's Adjustable Injector Razor has a precision engineered design to provide you with a smooth, irritation free shave. Single blade razors provide close and comfortable shaves with fewer ingrown hairs and razor bumps when compared to multi blade cartridge razors since they cut the hair directly at the surface.
It's easy to customize your shave by turning the knob to adjust the safety bar for a minimal blade gap for the mildest shave to the maximum blade gap for a moderately aggressive shave.
Injector razors have a blade loading system which is simple once you get the hang of it. You will be rewarded with a remarkably close and comfortable shave thanks to our single blade, adjustable design.
*Comes with an additional Injector Cartridge containing 20 Taconic Shave injector blades.*
- Razor type: Adjustable Injector Razor
- Blade Type: Standard Injector Style Razor Blades - loaded with one new blade
- Weight: 1.24 oz./35g
- Length: 4.96 in./126mm
- Handle material: Stainless Steel & with Ridged Plastic Grip
*If you're looking for a protective travel case for this razor, our Parker LP3 Saddle Brown DE Safety Razor Leather Case will fit the bill.*
For the best shave experience, follow these basic tips:
- Prepare your skin for shaving – a great time to shave is after a hot shower.
- Use a quality shave soap or cream to lubricate and protect your skin from the blade, lessening irritation. Ideally, use a shave brush to lift the facial hair and more evenly dispense the lather.
- Let the razor do the work – apply little pressure when shaving with our injector razor, as the blades are quite sharp. Be mindful to take it slowly and use a shallow angle, such as 10-15 degrees. The top of the head should lay flat against your skin with this shallow angle. Shave with the grain for more sensitive skin types. If you’re looking for the closest shave, shave against the grain on your second pass, with a fresh lather applied for extra protection.
- The amount of time each blade will last varies from individual to individual, however the average is approximately 3-7+ uses out of each blade. Once shaving starts to feel rough and the blade drags over your skin, it is time to change the blade.
- Experiment with the razor until you achieve your most comfortable shave – enjoy the moment!
Instructions for Loading the Blade:
- The blade case/holder is called the “Injector” and the sliding tab on top is called the “Blade Loader”. The part that goes into the razor to load the blade is called the “Stem” or “Insert Key”.
- Hold the razor by the handle with the head up with one hand and insert the “insert key” into the razor’s slot opening on the rear of the razor head with your other hand as far as it will go using mild force.
- Slide the blade loader forward all the way to insert a new blade into the razor. At the same time, this will push the old blade out of the razor.
- Pull out the injector from the razor after you have inserted the new blade.
- Discard the old blade in the used blade section on the bottom of the blade case.
- Make sure that the new blade is centered and resting against the two small blade stops. If it is not, the razor will not work properly.
- Start shaving with the adjustment knob at a lower setting, using a shallow angle with minimal pressure.
- Once you get the hang of it, start experimenting with dialing different settings (#1 is the mildest suitable for more sensitive skin & #5 is the most aggressive, providing the closest shave). Find the level of aggression that works best for you for the most comfortable shave.